Saturday, September 26, 2009

lOng tiMe nO sO eNjOy le...

Jan Shen , Ah yi n mE...y me always so ugly de...==



fuyoo..tis is JAY TAN... (singing de) ...... Yi...don EMO...haha





tdy quite happy...i went out frm my house at 9am...damn early...den went my fren house..after tat my mom fetch us to bus stop..==...y don wan straight away to mp leh...lol...nvm..den we sat bus lor..no choice...we reach melaka centre at 9.30am...den we go take our breakfast first coz damn hungry...we went to melaka cantre the chicken rice shop...eat lo...after tat we straight away to mp...den we walk to DP de dreambox...wah...u knw wat i saw...so many leng lui...haha...bt no choice...coz i too loyal the 1 i love...so jst c nia...bt my fren heart itchi..ask me to take number..lol..i say i don wan n nt brave enough...hahaha...den we went lor...==..we sang 4 three hours...wah..damn tired...i mean my throat...lol...one of my fren , name : Tan Silk Shen , he call himself ''JAY TAN"..haha...coz he oso a big fan of JAY CHOU...he steal ppl mike n don let other sing...lol...bt quite funny la...we sang mostly JAY song...still gt two more fren...1 is AH YI n another is JIAN SHEN(guai shu shu) hope din spell wrong his name...hahaha...all r nt same sch wth me..two of them r frm SFI n another 1 is frm MALIM SCH...


after 3 hours SS in the room , we wan to hve our lunch..bt one of my fren still full...so we don wan to eat...den we went to the last floor...erm...a lot game there..so we ply lor...haha..later my fren say wan go back d...so we accompany him untill the place whr he wait 4 is bro...after tat , we went 4 JT..we go there jst 2 ply game n jalan-jalan..haha...a while alrdy 6pm...lol...now damn hungry...so we went 4 dinner at A&W...jst two of us..ME n AH YI..haha...after tat hve to go home le..coz my fren gt tuition so no choice la..



hope nxt time can go again...n hope nxt time will be more different...

4 comments:

SteLLa mUsiC said...

wow...you yesterday oso got go around DP there o? haha...go sing k lagi...takut me hear that...haha..

Eugene/Egue said...

erm..yaya...
--..y takut leh??

SteLLa mUsiC said...

because everytime got event sure go sing k .. sure phobia liao lo..haha

Eugene/Egue said...

hoho..i c...
hahaha...bt when i sing k can 4get everyting..so is gud 4 me..haha..