Wednesday, September 23, 2009

bCOz sMall MAttER fIgHT....

Fren...hahaha...fren...i have a fren...he's my first fren tat i veri close to since i transfer here..form 2 tat time , we always hang out together... we always share our secret...nt oni tat , if we have some problem we always try to solve it together..jst like brother..we always cycle together during tat time...coz he live in same taman wth me...tat time i fall in love wth a gal...i call her as"k"...tat gal was special to me tat time...so i decide to chase her..bt after few months , i oni found out tat , the gal oso is the 1 who my fren like...bt he din even angry or wat , when i tell him tat i like tat gal infront of him...he keep quiet..until tat day i knw...i oso feel sori 4 him..bt in the mean time, he fell in love wth another gal..i cal her as" Y "...so he tell me he like her...so as a fren..i decide to help him..hahaha...gt 1 time during PJ time , we ply football...den he fell down n broke his arm...tat time i try to help him...bt bcome lagi worst...den he went to hospital to do operation...tat time i feel a bit regret n sori 4 him..untill nw oso the same..

Den form 3..the second year i knw him...tat year we same class...we still the same...our relationship bcome better den b4...n he fell in wth tat gal nearly 1 year...bt still haven together..so i always try my best to help him...me oso the same...still haven be wth the gal i like..bt tat year isa our exam year...we had to take PMR..so everyting delay...

Den when come to form 4...everyting had change..it bcome more worst..we can say tat , we always fight..bcoz a bit of small matter den we fight...bt at last , we still back together...tat year our relationship become more n more worst...sometimes we fight are bcoz of gal...a bit jiu fight..nw tink back veri childish...

And now form 5 already...this was the forth year i knw him...tis year we having our veri last exam , tat is SPM...so we mst well prepare...tis 4 years i knw him , he make me change a lot...he always tease me my result nt gud...n always fail...so i geram...n he make me to study well in order make him nvr tease me anymore...i try veri hard...bt at last oso kena tease...so i put him as my rival in sch...hahaha...nt oni tat , tis year is his 17 birthday..so i decide to buy a watch 4 him...coz he don have watch..one oso don have...den gt 1 day , the gal tat she like sms me , ask me wat i buy for his buffday present...i say don knw yet..den she wan share wth me..so i say ok lo..gt 1 time , tat gal talk to me infront of me , he gt angry...after tuition he beat me...one time nia la...den he walk away...i was blur...n nvr tot tat he gt angry..bt when he found out tat is me n the gal talk is all abt his present , another day he say sori to me...bt i say is fine...den start frm tat day i nvr talk wth him abt gal...untill nw...den after few months , he found some1...den tat gal bcome her girlfriend...i was happy 4 him...so i n my fren always tease him "wah..gt gf wor.."haha..funny...den untill tis RAYA HOLIDAYS...one week holidays , so i ask wan go out mah ?? he say ok lo..bt he say he bring along wth his gf lo..so i tink n tink again...nt gud la..coz will b ppl big BULB...so i decide go wth my other fren lo..he say ok lo...den nxt 2 days , he ask me again , when i go out , i say on friday..wth my other sch fren...he say no ajak him.. den i say u go wth ur gf mah , tat day u say de...he straight away gt angry..tat time i so damn angry..i gt ajak him , den he say no...lol..den bcoz of small matter we fight...haiz....childish...1 of my fren ask me to back together...lol...i say i din do anyting wrong...y is me...lol...i gt ajak , say i no ajak...nvm...is fine...i tink 5 years frenship will end here ba...if back together again , i oso don knw when will fight again...tired...

No comments: