Friday, October 10, 2008

I HATE MYSELF AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIZ.... 9Th of October i did someting 2pid n feel regret of my childish behavior...Play until nothing to play...Take people licences...Then din return back..In the end , my fren been chase by police... then.... ACCIDENT....Lucky my fren accident nt tat serious...THX TO GOD TAT MY FREN WAS SAFE...Tat nite i feel sad n worry my fren wont forgive me...My heart so pain..Same like wat had happen last year...If my fren really forgive me , i oso wont forgive myself...

HATE MYSELF.......

4 comments:

wenwei said...

haha ..actually not that serious la ..he was injure , but not very serious , he just pretend la ..haha ..i also hate you too, because now his motorbike is damage , i cant race with him anymore ,haha ..

Eugene/Egue said...

lol...
sien jor lor...
race somemore lar...
accident baru tahu...
i don wan waste my money to buy dead ppl money 4 u u knw..
haha..
and 1 more...sure gt 1 ppl will sad tat time..

wenwei said...

lolz ...no people will sad for my death as i m nt important

Eugene/Egue said...

ya meh....or u wan me to say her name...i can do it 4 u de...haha...