Tuesday, December 30, 2008

back..

hi everyone...i m back...but still not yet fully recover...tis time i wan to write about the experience tat i nearly wan to give up my life on tat day...ya...i knw...may be a lot people say tat i m too stupid n easily give up my life...but tat time i really wan to give up n the feeling i had were totally different...n my head just keep on telling me , ''i already tired of living in tis world''...but at last i din common suicide...when i wan to die tat time , i suddenly realize tat there are still a lot of ting i nt yet complete n there are a lot people r still care abt me...the important ting are '' i don wan to let the one tat i care , i respect n i love to worry abt me''..tat the reason tat nw i m still standing here n whatever happen to me in the future u r still the person i care abt much than any1 in the world..i promise to u n all my family ''i will continue my life no matter how hard izzit''..

No comments: