Monday, November 3, 2008

Jason Mraz guitar CHORD...

NOTICE!!!!THERE MIGHT B SOME MISTAKE...LINE NUMBER 8 CHORD C AND D IS SEPARATE....AND LINE NUMBER 9 CHORD G AND D OSO SEPARATE..THX..ENJOY IT...
Jason Mraz

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
--7/9-7-----7/9-7-----7/9-----------------------
--------------------------9----9--9/10---10/5--- x2

G
Well you dawned on me and you bet I felt it,

D
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted,

Em
I fell right through the cracks,

C

And now I'm tryin to get back....

G
Before the cool dun run out, Ill be givin it my bestest

D
Nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention

Em
I reckon its again my turn,


C D
To Win some or learn Some

CHORUS:


G D
But I wont hesitate

Em
No more, No more
C
It can not wait; I'm Yours

Repeat that same rhythm and patter throughout the song and rest of the verses. Thx!
END

TRY TO PLY TIS SONG WHEN U FEEL BORING...COZ IT MIGHT HELP U TO CURE UR BORING DISEASE....HAHA...

5 comments:

远尘 said...

wow!!! play guitar ooo... haha...
but only noe the chord... dunnoe the melody... how to sing arh?

Eugene/Egue said...

HAHA...IF WE KNW THE SONG MELODY IS EASY...HAHA...

Eugene/Egue said...

4gt to mention someting...is nt easy to learn a song too...haha...

SteLLa mUsiC said...

haha thx man... i wonder where to fnd dis songs de note^^ haha...u oso lik jason mraz de songs ah??? den u got hear "Lucky" ma? quite nice too~

Eugene/Egue said...

haha..ya u r welcome...ya i like...ya gt heard b4...is very nice...very slow melody..n the melody oso veri beautiful...