Sunday, November 2, 2008

I lose more than I WIN!!!

i miss my racquet...my racquet turn into two..T.T


LOL...ya i lose more than i wIn...if nt mistaken...i already lose abt 4550 matches d..haha...good man...n i won jst oni 379 matches oni...so lousy man...i tink last year December i already lost 205 matches...jst oni 1 month..n oso lose until no money..coz when i ply wth my senior , we bet..win get rm1 n lose had to give rm2...so for me , losing is better than i win...coz i can gain a lot of experience....nt oni tat , n i oso learn to nt afraid to lose....haha....i knw wan to b a champion is nt easy....every1 wan to b a champ...bt we have to train hard oni we can get a good result...tat y i nvr skip training class , nvr afraid to lose , nvr give up n nvr blame other ppl for my matches when i lose...

5 comments:

远尘 said...

quite good ady la u... not like me... i nvr win any match before... coz i dunnoe how to play badminton la...(dun laugh at me oo)... dunnoe y... i only like to watch others play... but nvr learn to play... tell u hor... actually... i dunnoe how to play any kinds of spots... haiz... wat a shame... i dunnoe how to play football, badminton, table tennis n even basketball... i oso cannot run well... jump well... and even cycle well... haha... so u r quite good ady la... if compare to me... haha...
ya... i believe... the more u play... the more experience u get... n the stronger u become... haha... so gambateh... to improve ur badminton skill...
ps: dun bet in match oo... gamble is not a good habits... haha

wenwei said...

yuan chen , it doesnt mean that u r nt good , just u have no interest in sport , everyone in this world is nt same at all , so please dont look down at u , k ? haha ..eugene , yameh , never blame after u lose the match ? r u sure ?dont u remember every time u lose , u will always say " fxxk la , damn la , no form la , n something else ?

Eugene/Egue said...

>>yuan chen
hahahaha...no lar...try to choose 1 sports lar...coz exercise is important...haha..ya thx...

>>huhihaha
haha...ya i gt scold...bt i scold myself...y izzit so 2pid n do some silly mistake....ya no form...i oso blame myself for tat no form...n i din even blame on other ppl....

SteLLa mUsiC said...

haha nvm laa...try next time la^^

Eugene/Egue said...

>>stella
ya i will....thx...