Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Untitled 1

Laying alone in the middle of the night is kinda boring actually..But when come to boring this word, it really make think a lot..As usual, thinking about what are you doing, how are you and i hope everything is fine..Let me think, i think is been a while that we contact each other..Every times i wanted to find you but somethings was pulling me off..Tell me to make a stop or else i will be like a fool..i was laughing at that time because i am already a fool so why don't just continue to be a fool..Maybe not everyone know about how it's feel when you deeply fall in love to someone because in this world i believe there no more real love or we say pure love..there are only fake love..haha..that just my opinion..no offence..but i think going to be a year..time don't wait for us i think..But is kinda fun when you have someone that are so important in life your to care for..haha..For now i just need to concentrate on what i have to do..(is a part of story written by me)..Not really a story..just want to talk to myself..so write all these rubbish..haha..is hard to find someone to talk to now these day...everyone are busy..some lost contact..haha..but lucky i still got my blog to talk to...zzzz...i'm insane..

LOL...when i start to write story(not a story just a piece of trash)...haha..i also don't know..Maybe i trying to improve my English if not i really left out..When i start to compete with each other?? haha.. i also don't know..

No comments: