Tuesday, April 27, 2010

chAnginG...

wow..veri long i din touch my blog d...coz i m in ns 4 three months...bt nw i m having a five days holidays..so i mst take tis opportunity to sy wat i wan to sy...

i been thr alrdy 1 month plus i tink...i meet a lot of fren frm a lot of places...some frm kl , some frm sabah , sarawak , johor , seremban n many more la...the most important ting is i feel in tis world , out thr , there r still have many ting waiting 4 us...

bt nw..i feel every1 beside me is changing...some alrdy gt bf or gf...some goin overseas stdy...some start to enjoy their life..wow...i feel i a bit behind...coz every1 r heading towards their dreams..making their dreams cum true...bt me...i still clueless...i have no dream...zzz...

all the best my frens...

3 comments:

SteLLa mUsiC said...

lol you really so long nvr write le

Eugene/Egue said...

yup..coz i having khidmat negara now..n i tink i miss a lot of ting..

wenwei said...

i also confuse abt my future ..ths few month , my thinking change a lot ..n start to realize that , i am not that good , there is many thg need for us to learn ...anyway , wish u gd luck too ^^