Sunday, January 10, 2010

laSt chAptER oF mY loVe LifE...

herm..don knw wat to sy..n don knw hw to describe my feeling nw...bt still have to write down at here..coz is part of my life..my relationship with the one i love has end...why??mayb thr's someting tat i cant accept n mayb i'm blind...or mayb i too stupid coz put too much feeling in tis relationship...at last i feel disappointed...yesterday , i msg her tell her how i felt...n told her tat u treat me veri cold...n din even care abt me..den she ask me bek , wat i want??i feel sad i heard tat..wat i want??i told her...u knw wat..i don wan anyting , i jst wan u...den she jst sy o!!n she sy she feel sad whn i told her tat she nt care abt...OMG...den i said wat abt me???i nt sad , i nt pain ...hw u treat me...i gt feeling k...tat time i feel sad..coz she din even tink hw i felt...later she told me i tink too much...haha..i tink nt lo...coz as a guy , whn u c ur gf bluffing u , nt care abt u , treat u veri cold , hw u feel?? i tink too much..haha..gud reason...at last she said '' ok lo..everyting i wrong n say everytime i tink too much , she veri rimas''...at last we break...i feel veri sad tat time..n i cry...lyk a cry baby...coz..i reali don wan to break..bt we cant force our self n i had to accept...the last msg i sent to her was ''i sy sori to her coz cant be her perfect bf n wish her cn find a bf tat better than me..n i told her , i love her''....

tis is the last chapter of my first relationship..n i reali cant let it go...

1 comment:

wenwei said...

gambateh ba , it had end , so wat u have to do is forget it , dnt let urself frm getting hurt frm tat ......