Thursday, December 10, 2009

no TiTTLE..........

herm..long time no cum here n update my blog le...y??coz wan exam lo...damn busy..stdy stdy stdy oni...n most important ting is I OUT OF SHAPE ALRDY!!!!!OMG...nw veri fat le...T.T...hw...bt nvm..lucky my exam i cn do..EXCEPT for ADD MATH n AKAUN...ppl say damn easy..bt 4 me..haiz...no comment..haha..nvm...bt tis few week..i realize somting..tat is i tink too much...i don understand y bcoz of small matter , i can tink tat the world is going to end..izzit nt mature??ya..i tink so..my mei n my love 1 always sy tat i tink too much..haha...i tink is true ba..bt at least thy knw i reali care abt them...erm...k ba..until here...

2 comments:

SteLLa mUsiC said...

hey, who is your love one?
never tell me la, this call friend ma

Eugene/Egue said...

haha..herm...who ar..u don knw de..we 2gther two month d..haha..n sori no tel u..bt i wil tel u hw we meet n hw open story begin..my nxt blog..