Sunday, April 5, 2009

true?? or i m just cant accept it..


i always wonder what i really have in my life..but now i already found the answer....i have nothing..i m useless..ya.. i have to agree..sometimes my friends say ''i m good at nothing''...is true...i really good at nothing...all i only know is do nothing..i always scare one day maybe i will just kill myself and let go everything in my life...so i can live happily in the other world without any worry , pressure and sadness...i always worry about others but when i m worry about others some people will start to think that i m so busybody and like to show something...but i really don care what you think or talk about me..but please don let the whole world know i m the bad guy...coz i m innocent...and that your thinking...not others ..you all can hate me but i still have feeling...i don want bcoz of something that i did make you feel sick or what , please don say it out or do something that will hurt me or make me worry about myself....every night before i sleep i will always think back what i really had done to make someones hate me...i really have nothing to do with it...i m begging you all , please let me go...i m not that strong..although i can accept everything but doesn't mean that i cant be hurt...
when i was born i was very naive coz i still a baby...i don know everything...i thought that this world is full of beautiful colour and i also thought that if we want to success , the important thing is we must not give up easily and work hard for it..but now , i already know that i m wrong...coz every time i work so hard but i still also cant get what i want...not only that i also been look down by others people...i still remember one of my friend and my family told me that '' you cant do it and you have nothing..you also have to look at your own standard coz you are not good enough'' i really sad n i just keep quiet...i always wonder , is it true that i really cant do it...

3 comments:

远尘 said...

what had happen to you?
My friend, if got anything, you can just share with us. If you don't mind sharing, then i am sure there are still people who would like to be your listener.

i believe that, not that you can't do it, and it is not because of you didn't work hard for it! Sometimes, it depends on others factor also, however, if you don't give up, i am sure you can do it 1 day!

erm.. just make things simple, don't make them so complicated. Don't give up, you still have friends! friends who support you!
no matter how people blame you, i still support you!!!

wenwei said...

Lol ..i was jst kidding ...god is fair , u might nt good in somethg ,like academic , bt u have your own merit wat ..like leadership , no 1 cn doubt abt it ...come on man , show other that u r the best , i knw sometimes , u r really care abt what i had said , actually it's ntg ..i hate people to look down at me , bt if i turn my mind , it will be an encouragement to force me be better , be stronger ....it all up to u ..u cn do it ..like in mathematic ,u really win me once ady ....n sry to say tat , u thk in our class , who cn win me if i work hard ? i knw tat i m arrogant , bt pls take me as example ..u cn beat any1 if ur effort is big enough ...u get what i mean ? like saras n fam , they all are very hardworking students , that's why they win me ...

SteLLa mUsiC said...

lolx...
if u really wan to kill urself...
and leave all the things here wif no worries and fly to another world...
and how do u know....the "other world" have no problem and no worries at all??? how u know the "world" have know pressure for you....
be optimistic ba....my dear frens....
u can success in everything de...
jz have to take time...
good luck...
add oil ba^^