Saturday, September 20, 2008

I can't smile without you

When I was young..I never needed anyone..And making love was just for fun..Those days are gone..Living' alone I think of all the friends I've known..When I dial the telephone , no body's home..All by myself..Don't wanna be All by myself Anymore...But one day...You came along just like a song and brightened my day ..Who would have believed that you were part of a dream..Now it all seems light years away..YOu know i can't smile without you... i can't sing without you and i can't laugh without you..I'm finding it hard to do anything..You see i feel sad , when you are sad.. I feel glad when you are glad...Some people say happiness takes so very long to find...well...I'm leaving your love behind me..

This article is for one of my friend who lost someone that he love very much..And i hope that girl will know that he can't smile without you...

5 comments:

wenwei said...

hey , u say u really cant sing without her , bt u better dont sing , hehe , i still want to alive ....

Eugene/Egue said...

lol...i write 4 u k...i alredy 4get everyting d..so don remind me again...

SteLLa mUsiC said...

u dua banyak prob hor~~ cant smile without her? (same gal ah?)haha~~kolian~

Eugene/Egue said...

haha...nt me..i don hve prob...the one who gt prob is huhihaha rite??!!haha...

wenwei said...

also nt me ..it's over ...haha ..it's long time ago lo